Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
Available for the first time online, Oxford’s scholarly editions provide trustworthy, annotated primary texts for scholars and students.
OSEO currently includes writers active between 1485 and 1901, plus Classical Latin authors — from Jane Austen, Jeremy Bentham, Catullus, Dickens, Donne, and Dryden through to Virgil and Wordsworth. It contains over 950 scholarly editions — the equivalent of more than 480,000 print pages.
Browse our complete author list.
How to subscribe:
- Librarians: for a free trial, and for pricing details, contact us
- Individuals: complete our librarian recommendation form
- Watch short videos showcasing OSEO's functionality
- See the complete list of included editions
- Read the letter from the Publisher
- Learn more about the site, follow our tour, or watch the full story
- Find out more about the Oxford Latin Dictionary
- Explore our blog archive, including posts by the editorial board
- Find out what’s next with the content updates