Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
Available for the first time online, Oxford’s scholarly editions provide trustworthy, annotated primary texts for scholars and students.
OSEO currently includes writers active between 1485 and 1901, plus Classical Latin and Greek authors — from Aeschylus, Austen, Bentham, Catullus, Dickens, and Donne through to Virgil and Wordsworth. It contains over 1,100 scholarly editions — the equivalent of more than 595,000 print pages.
- Go straight to selected works, or use quick how to videos
- See the complete list of included editions
- Read the letter from the Publisher
- Learn more about the site, or watch the full story
- Find out more about the Oxford Latin Dictionary