You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Find out more
Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
Expand View Options
Judith M. Spicksley (ed.)
The Business and Household Accounts of Joyce Jeffreys, Spinster of Hereford, 1638–1648
List of Illustrations, Figures, Maps and Tables
List of Abbreviated References
Editorial Method and Commentary on the Text
The Business and Household Accounts of Joyce Jeffreys
Appendix I Hereford City documents
1. Lay Subsidy of 1624 HAS BG11/17/4/46–7
2. Lay Subsidy assessors, 1624 HAS BG11/17/4/51
3. Enfranchised citizens, 1627/8 HAS BG 11/17/4/56
4. Churchwardens of Hereford, 1623–1649, HAS BC63/1
5. Mayors of Hereford, 1623–1649 (from R. Johnson, The Ancient Customs of the City of Hereford (London, l868), l72
6. Names of individuals sitting as court jurors for Widemarsh ward, 1636–41 HAS BG 11/4/5 Tourn Court Records l625–42
Appendix II Persons listed as debtors in Joyce Jeffreys' accounts
Appendix III Transcript of Joyce Jeffreys' will
Transcript of Joyce Jeffrey's Will
Appendix IV Timeline for designated servants and waged employees
1. Index of Personal Names2. Index of Place Names3. Index of Subjects
1. Index of Personal Names
2. Index of Place Names
3. Index of Subjects
Find Location in text
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
to access all content.
Copy and cite
Open this text in OSEO
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.
results for "