- 1Dry those faire, those Christall Eyes
- 2Which like growing fountaines rise
- 3To drowne their bankes. Greife's sullen Brooks
- Critical Apparatus4Would better flow in furrow'd lookes.
- 5 Thy lovely face was never meant
- Critical Apparatus6 To be the Shoare of discontent.
- pg 1487Then cleare those wat'rish Starrs againe
- Critical Apparatus8Which else portend a lasting raine;
- 9Least the cloudes which settle there
- 10Prolong my Winter all the Yeare:
- Critical Apparatus11 And the Example others make
- 12 In love with Sorrow for thy sake.