Herbert J. C. Grierson (ed.), The Poems of John Donne, Vol. 1: The Text of the Poems with Appendixes
- Critical Apparatus1ZEalouſly my Muſdoth ſalute all thee,
- 2 Enquiring of that miſtique trinitee
- 3Whereof thou,'and all to whom heavens do infuſe
- 4Like fyer, are made; thy body, mind, and Muſe.
- 5Doſt thou recover ſicknes, or prevent?
- 6Or is thy Mind travail'd with diſcontent?
- 7Or art thou parted from the world and mee,
- 8In a good skorn of the worlds vanitee?
- 9Or is thy devout Muſe retyr'd to ſing
- 10Vpon her tender Elegiaque ſtiring?
- 11Our Minds part not, joyne then thy Muſe with myne,
- 12For myne is barren thus devorc'd from thyne.