You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Find out more
Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
Expand View Options
Paul H. Barrett, R. B. Freeman, and Nora Barlow [Darwin], Lady Barlow (eds)
The Works of Charles Darwin, Vol. 29: Erasmus Darwin; The Autobiography of Charles Darwin
Introduction to Volume Twenty-Nine
Preliminary Notice to 'Erasmus Darwin' by Ernst Krause
The Autobiography of Charles Darwin, 1809–1882
List of Plates
Family Tree of Charles Darwin
Table of Contents
31 May, 1876: Recollections of the Development of my Mind and Character
Voyage of The Beagle From 27 December, 1831 to 2 October, 1836
From My Return to England 2 October, 1836 to my Marriage 29 January 1839
From my Marriage, 29 January, 1839 to our Leaving London and Settling at Down, 14 September, 1842
Residence at Down, From 14 September 1842, to the Present Time, 1976
My Several Publications
1. On Charles Darwin and his grandfather Dr Erasmus Darwin
2. The Darwin–Butler Controversy
1. Unpublished letter from Dr Erasmus Darwin to his son Robert
2. How Dr Robert Darwin's objections to the Voyage were overcome
3. The pencil notes of 1837–8: 'This is the Question'
4. Mrs Darwin's papers on Religion
5. On Charles Darwin's Ill-Health
6. Page and line references to previously omitted passages
Consolidated Index A
Find Location in text
Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Please,
to access all content.
Copy and cite
Open this text in OSEO
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
results for "