Oxford Scholarly Editions Online — Classics
Oxford University Press's texts of Classical authors are online for the first time. Discover authoritative critical editions, including the Oxford Classical Texts series, commentaries, and translations of all the major works.
The Classics wing of OSEO contains texts and translations of all the major Latin authors — from Horace, Ovid, and Virgil, to Pliny The Younger, Plautus, Sallust, and Tacitus — as well as the Greek tragedians Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides, comedians Menander and Aristophanes, and philosophers, starting with Plato.
- A quick guide and some choice readings
- See the complete list of included editions
- Read the letter from the Publisher
- Learn more about the site or watch the full story
- Find out more about the Oxford Latin Dictionary