Welcome to the Oxford Scholarly Editions Online (OSEO) subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing OSEO, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to OSEO. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers will include:
- Access to technical support
- Downloading MARC records
- Monthly institutional usage reports
- Tools to manage your account — online viewing of subscription information, IP addresses and account preferences
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- A range of resources to help you promote OSEO to your users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Help with using the site
Oxford University Press provides usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice, Release 5. These reports are designed to be clear, flexible, and consistent. For more information and to access reports for your institution, please see our Usage Statistics page for librarians.
To view your account details and institutional subscription information, view or change your account preferences (including if you have forgotten your password), and find out how to set up OpenURL referrals, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
Outside North & South America
Download MARC records tailored to your institution's collection (it may take a few minutes to display).
MARC 21 records can be downloaded here by library professionals free of charge.
Full list of titles in Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
View a list of titles currently in OSEO.
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.
To request any of the free promotional tools, or to offer suggestions about other ways we can help support your library, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.