Welcome to the Oxford Scholarly Editions Online (OSEO) subscriber services. These pages contain information on accessing OSEO, managing your subscriptions, and getting help if you have a problem.
Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers to OSEO. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
If you have any queries or problems please consult our FAQs first, and if they don't answer your query, please contact us.
Services for subscribers include:
- Site information for managing your account and viewing usage statistics
- Access to technical support
- Downloading KBART files and MARC records
- Access to comprehensive online FAQs and context-sensitive Help text
- A range of resources to help you promote OSEO to your users
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please contact us.
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Please consult our FAQs first, and if they don't answer your query, please contact us.
Help with using the site
Detailed help is available from every page of the site. If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
MARC Records for this product are not included on Oxford Academic.
Full list of titles in Oxford Scholarly Editions Online
View a list of titles currently in OSEO.
Promoting the site to users
Oxford University Press has developed resources to aid libraries with using and promoting their online resources. Our Librarian Resource Centre will provide you with resources, tools, and ideas to help you make the most of your Oxford online resources.